§ 2 Registration
(1) In order to use our online shopping services, you have to register for an OQ account and OQ has to explicitly approve your request for a registration. The decision to approve your registration request is within OQ‘s sole discretion. OQ will inform you about its approval of your registration request. The registration is free of costs or charge.
(2) You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your account information updated at any time during your membership. If you register on behalf of a third person or a legal entity you require the consent of the third person or the person responsibly in charge of the legal entity you are representing.
(3) You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You shall keep your login data (username and password) confidential and prevent any unauthorized use by third parties. You shall immediately inform us if there are any indications that any third party is misusing your account.
(4) We may restrict, block, or delete an account if you have given false or incorrect information during the registration or if you violate applicable laws, regulations or these T&C. When choosing one of the aforementioned measures, we will consider the impact of the false information, your legitimate interests and the degree of responsibility.
(5) You may delete your account at any time without providing a reason, by sending an e-mail to us ([email protected]) with your request of account deletion. In case of a deletion or termination of your account, outstanding payments for pending purchases from our onlineshop remain unaffected by such deletion or termination.
(6) You can as well request a customer data report or you can have your customer data removed at any time without providing a reason or notice.
You can do this by following the links below:
Request Customer Data Report
Request Customer Data Removal